You Might Be A Redneck if…
- You use a fishing license as a form of I.D.
- Your screen door has no screen.
- You've been on TV more than once describing what the tornado sounded like.
- You have a black eye and a hickey at the same time.
- You ever waved at traffic form your front porch wearing just your underwear.
Containing more than 2,000 entries with more than 200 illustrations, You Might Be A Redneck if…This Is The Biggest Book You've Ever Read will be a must-own book for die-hard fans of Jeff Foxworthy. Creatively packaged and attractively priced, this book also features more than 1,500 entries that have never been published in book form.
|Contributor(s)||Jeff Foxworthy , David Boyd|
|About the Contributor(s)||Jeff Foxworthy
Jeff Foxworthy is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the most respected and successful comedians in the country. He is the largest-selling comedy-recording artist in history and is the star and executive producer of the television series Blue Collar TV, which he created for the WB network. His Blue Collar Comedy Tour DVDs have sold more than 5.5 million copies.
|Publish Date||Sep 22, 2004|