Two Dozen Fishin' Holes is the authoritative guide to fishing in Middle Tennessee. In it are secrets from many anglers who have shared how to work various lures,where to fish for specific species, where to locate the best holes, and the ideal time to fish there. The purpose of this book is to help you catch fish. So let's go fishing!
Here Vernon Summerlin has provided the definitive fishing guide to:
- The ten major lakes of Middle Tennessee
- The tailwaters below eight large dams
- The five major streams in the mid-state area
- Big Bottoms, the best crappie fishing in the state
- Docks, marinas, launching ramps, camping recreation areas, baitshops, and fishing supplies
"Not only does Vernon Summerlin tell you where to go, when to go, and how to get there, he adds other information that will prepare you for the fishing trip." ―Jimmy Holt, "The Tennessee Outdoorsman"
|About the Contributor(s)||Vernon Summerlin
Vernon Summerlin has written seven books, including The Compleat Tennessee Angler, and hundreds of magazine articles on travel and the outdoors. He has won more than thirty awards for his writing and photography. He also cohosts The Summerlins' Destination Outdoors radio show with his wife, Cathy. They live quietly in rural Williamson County, Tennessee.
|Publish Date||May 1, 1992|