In this twelve-session video Bible study, some of today’s best-loved authors look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. You will look at these women’s successes and failures, see how they drew near to God in the midst of trials, and learn how they overcame rejection and disappointment. Their stories will inspire you to persevere through difficult times and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided.
You’ll study the lives of . . .
- The Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl
- The Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions
- Puah and Shiprah: How to Fight Your Fears
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death
- The Bent Woman: We've Got God's Complete Attention
- The Women with Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God
Designed for use with Twelve More Women of the Bible DVD 9780310081487 (sold separately).
|About the Contributor(s)||Sherry Harney
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a children’s ministry director and a women’s ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.
|Publish Date||Dec 6, 2016|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price $7.69As low as: $5.50
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price $17.50
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $20.99
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $17.49As low as: $14.99