- The original hunger-fullness plan, time-tested for over 25 years
- Learn to eat like a naturally thin person
- Leave diets behind forever
- Eat your favorite foods and still lose weight
- Identify and resolve issues that cause you to overeat
- Feel good about yourself as you melt down to your natural size
|Contributor(s)||Judy Halliday , Arthur Halliday|
|About the Contributor(s)||Judy Halliday
JUDY HALLIDAY is a registered nurse who has practiced for more than 25 years in the Intensive Care Unit, Emergency Services, and Medical-Surgical, where she specialized in PSYCHIATRY. Halliday is the co-founder of Thin Within, an educational corporation designed to teach people to eat, think, and live the life of a thin person. She is the author of the best-seller Thin Within, and co-author of Thin Again, a biblical approach to dealing with the problem of overeating.
For 30 years DR. ARTHUR HALLIDAY worked in private practice in the area of Internal Medicine. Currently he serves as staff physician for addiction treatment at the Veterans Administration Hospital in Menlo Park, CA. Since 1984 he has lectured nationally from a Christian perspective about the epidemic of AIDS. In 1994 he co-wrote Silent Hunger, renamed Thin Again (Baker/Revel), with his wife, Judy Halliday, a registered R.N. and founder of the Thin Within educational corporation.
|Publish Date||Dec 30, 2002|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $11.19