- strap on the sandals of kindness
- lace up the ballet slippers of joy
- glide into the penny loafers of patience
- tie up the tennis shoes of self control
- pull on the boots of peace
- slip into the house slippers of gentleness
The imaginative two-color design and interactive features-such as a shoe box to "open" at the end of each chapter-make this book an ideal gift. The Shoe Box is small in stature, but it carries an enormous message: with the right shoes, your feet are ready to walk in service for Christ.
|About the Contributor(s)||Patsy Clairmont
Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling books as "God Uses Cracked Pots" and "Sportin' a 'Tude." She and her husband live in Brighton, Michigan.
|Publish Date||May 8, 2003|