The Savvy Christian's Guide to Life tackles 40 life issues for Christians and provides a quick-hitting and creative "tutorial" that includes a powerful overview of the topic, followed by keen insights from a variety of experts, case studies, practical solutions, and action steps.
- Dialoging with people of other faiths
- Counseling someone who is suicidal
- Starting and incorporating a new ministry
- Parenting a rebellious kid
- Being generous-even when money is tight
- Bringing up spirituality with non-Christians in a natural and non-threatening manner
- Discovering individual talents, purpose, and calling in life
- and much more...
|About the Contributor(s)||Tracey Lawrence
Tracey Lawrence is a full time writer and author and has written for ministries such as Chuck Colson's BreakPoint, then Wilberforce Forum, Promise Keepers, FutureLead, Gary Smalley, Rebecca St. James, and others. Some other works include Playing God: Facing Everyday Dilemmas in Biotechnology, featuring Chuck Colson, CounterCultural Christians, and a discussion guide on The Good Life, by Chuck Colson and Harold Fickett. Tracey holds a B.S. in Christian Education, an M.A. in Church History and Theology and is currently working on her D.Phil.
|Publish Date||Feb 13, 2007|