- The only resource to incorporate the best of Vine's
- Words of Christ highlighted in red
- Enhanced word studies drawn from standard dictionaries such as Vine's, Thayer's, Brown-Driver-Briggs
- Definitions of Hebrew and Greek primary roots greatly expanded-three times as much as before
- Frequency word counts for all English words in concordance proper and Hebrew and Greek words in the dictionaries
- Main concordance, with Strong's numbering system, fully retained
- Fan-Tab™ Thumb-Index Reference System
|Contributor(s)||Robert P. Kendall , James Strong|
|About the Contributor(s)||Robert P. Kendall
Robert Kendall has taught Hebrew, Greek, and systematic theology on the college level. He earned a B.S. degree from Centre College of Kentucky and the Th.M. and Th.D. from Dallas Theological Seminary. He has seventeen years' experience in the pastorate.
Dr. James Strong (1822-1894) was formerly president of Troy University and professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.
|Publish Date||Nov 2, 2001|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Women|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $20.99