Is it possible to raise financially responsible kids of any age in a society filled with consumerism and entitlement?
New York Times best-selling authors Steve and Annette Economides raised their five kids while spending 77 percent less than the USDA predicted. And the money they did spend was also used to train their children to become financially independent. The MoneySmart Family System will show you how to teach your children to manage money and have a good attitude while they’re learning to earn, budget, and spend wisely.
Learn how to:
- Get the kids out the door for school with less stress.
- End the battle over clothing—forever
- Teach your children to be grateful and generous.
- Inspire your kids to help with chores as a member of a winning team.
- Prepare your kids for their first paying job.
- Help your kids pay for their own auto insurance, and even pay cash for their own cars.
- Employ strategies for debt-free college educations.
- Truly help your adult children when they want to move back home.
- Be prepared to deal with your adult children when they ask for bailouts.
With clear steps for children of every age, The MoneySmart Family System proves that it’s never too early, too late, or too hard to start learning financial responsibility.
“Every parent or parent-to-be should read this book!” —Dr. Laura Schlessinger
|Contributor(s)||Steve Economides, Annette Economides|
|About the Contributor(s)||Steve Economides
Steve and Annette Economides are hailed as “America’s Cheapest Family.” With their amazing tools for saving money and personal story of living debt free, they are showing families everywhere how to live the American dream without debt. They have five children.
|Publish Date||Aug 21, 2012|