Friendships are one of the most powerful forces in our culture and should be one of your most enduring possessions. Yet almost one third of Americans acknowledge that they're "trying to find a few good friends" and say they are starving for a meaningful friendship.
The Friendship Book offers all the information you need in a relevant, practical guide that will help you discover:
- The purpose and plan for friendship
- The source of all friendships
- The three vital dimensions of friendship
- How to start a friendship from scratch
- How to turn a casual acquaintance into a deep friendship
- The glue that holds friendships together
Friends are rare and precious. Come discover how to have meaningful and purposeful friendships.
|About the Contributor(s)||Steve Wingfield
Steve Wingfield is president of the Steve Wingfield Evangelical Association in Harrisonburg, Virginia. He is the author of three previous books, Encountering God (with Elmer Towns), Live the Adventure, and The Friendship Book.
|Publish Date||Nov 7, 2004|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $16.98
Special Price $11.89