Vernon Summerlin and Doug Markham have consulted with more than 60 of Tennessee's best fishermen and professional guides with more than 1,000 years of angling knowledge to reveal fishing secrets about all major Tennessee lakes. They will tell you
- Which fish are rated "best" on each lake
- How to locate your favorite fish
- When the fish will bite and when they won't
- Which baits, rigs, and techniques work best in every season
- How to contact professional fishing guides in each region
- Where to get shoreline boundary and topographic maps
"At a Glance" boxes provide information on the available species of game fish, geography, lake-bottom terrain, location, size, and winter and summer pools for each lake. An easy-to-read rating system tells in an instant if your favorite fish swims in a particular lake and how good the fishing for that species is. Includes an easy-to-understand glossary.
|Contributor(s)||Vernon Summerlin, Doug Markham|
|About the Contributor(s)|| Vernon Summerlin
Vernon Summerlin has written seven books, including The Compleat Tennessee Angler, and hundreds of magazine articles on travel and the outdoors. He has won more than thirty awards for his writing and photography. He also cohosts The Summerlins' Destination Outdoors radio show with his wife, Cathy. They live quietly in rural Williamson County, Tennessee.
|Publish Date||Jul 29, 2008|