In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and author Craig Groeschel leads you and your group on a personal journey toward an authentic, God-honoring life. This honest, hard-hitting, and eye-opening look into the ways people believe in God but live as if he doesn’t exist is a classic in the making.
You believe in God, attend church when it’s convenient, and you generally treat people with kindness. But, have you surrendered to God completely, living every day depending upon the Holy Spirit?
In this small group bible study, Groeschel encourages you and your group to be more than just “Christian” in name, to be honest before God, and to break free of hypocrisy to live a more authentic, God-honoring life.
- When you Believe in God but Don’t Really Know Him (18:30)
- When you Believe in God but Don’t Think He’s Fair (18:30)
- When You Believe in God but Aren’t Sure He Loves You (17:00)
- When You Believe in God but Trust More in Money (17:30)
- When You Believe in God but Pursue Happiness at Any Cost (16:30)
- When You Believe in God but Don’t Want to Go Overboard (17:30)
Designed for use with The Christian Atheist Participant's Guide 9780310329756 (sold separately).
|About the Contributor(s)||Craig Groeschel
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including #Struggles, Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com.
|Publish Date||Apr 18, 2011|