In a world of uncertainty, pain, and struggle, where do you find solid assurance and unshakeable truth? In The Shelter of God’s Promises, a ten-session small-group Bible study, gifted Bible teacher and inspiring speaker Sheila Walsh searches Scripture for what God has promised us, what God's promises mean, and how those promises provide the foundation for daily confidence, joy, and hope.
Through vulnerable storytelling and powerful in-depth teaching, Sheila offers a life-changing study on ten bedrock promises of God to help you gain a trust in Him that will sustain you for a lifetime.
- The Promise of Jesus (28:00)
- The Promise of Provision (27:00)
- The Promise of Peace (24:00)
- The Promise of Confidence (24:00)
- The Promise of Love (28:00)
- The Promise of Grace (25:00)
- The Promise of Hope (27:00)
- The Promise of Strength (29:00)
- The Promise of More (23:00)
- The Promise of Home (25:00)
Designed for use with The Shelter of God's Promises Participant's Guide 9781418546069 (sold separately).
|About the Contributor(s)||Sheila Walsh
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God’s Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
|Publish Date||Jan 28, 2014|