Every couple has a restless aching, not just to know God individually but to experience God together. Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts Devotional gives you a road map for cultivating rich spiritual intimacy in your relationship.
Written by the creators of the most widely used pre-marriage program in the world, this devotional includes fifty-two weekly meditations help the two of you grow closer than you've ever imagined. Each week you'll find:
- An insightful devotion focusing on real-life issues
- A key passage of Scripture
- Questions that spark meaningful discussions
- Stories from well-known couples, including Jefferson & Alyssa Bethke, Gary & Karolyn Chapman, Dave & Sharon Ramsey, Francis & Lisa Chan, and Keith & Beth Moore
- A brief prayer that will help you both draw closer together and to God
This book will guide you on your marriage journey to make it all God intends it to be. Start building on the closeness you've got today – and reap the rewards of a more satisfying relationship as you enjoy the intimacy of lifelong love together.
|Contributor(s)||Les and Leslie Parrott|
|About the Contributor(s)||Les and Leslie Parrott
A psychologist and a marriage and family therapist, Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are founders of the Center for Relationship Development at Seattle Pacific University. Their bestselling books include Love Talk, Crazy Good Sex The Complete Guide to Marriage Mentoring, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in The New York Times and USA Today, and they have appeared on CNN, O’Reilly Factor, Good Morning America, Today Show, The View, and Oprah. They live with their two sons in Seattle. Visit LesandLeslie.com.
|Publish Date||Feb 21, 2017|