Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up New York Times and Business Week best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others—inside and outside of your organization—such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
|Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell|
|About the Contributor(s)||John C. Maxwell
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014.His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation—have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
|Publish Date||Jan 15, 2004|