Having more of Jesus in your life leads you into a world of unparalleled privilege.
In Pursuing More of Jesus (previously titled My Heart's Cry), gifted Bible teacher and acclaimed conference speaker Anne Graham Lotz shows you how saturating your life with more of Jesus is the key to:
- restoring love to your marriage
- finding the antidote to fear
- discovering hope in your grief
- loving others with whom you are totally incompatible
- acquiring the courageous competency to speak out in a doubting world
- making your service to God more fruitful
|Contributor(s)||Anne Graham Lotz|
|About the Contributor(s)||Anne Graham Lotz
Anne Graham Lotz is a bestselling and award-winning author of eleven books, including Wounded by God’s People. She is the president of AnGeL Ministries, Raleigh, North Carolina. Called “the best preacher in the family” by her father, Billy Graham, Anne speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God's Word. The New York Times named Anne one of the five most influential evangelists of her generation.
|Publish Date||Apr 28, 2009|