In this unique, small group study DVD, Parables Remix features18 of Jesus’ parables and recasts them in fresh and contemporary short films. Great for use in small groups and adult Sunday School.
Experience the teaching of Jesus the way they were intended – as stories you can relate to, learn from, and understand. Parables Remix illuminates understanding of Jesus’ original parables with modern-day short film retellings of 18 parables including the Mustard Seed, the Good Samaritan, and the Two Debtors. The Parables Remix Participant Guide and companion DVD will spark discussion, inspire further study of God’s Word, and provide fresh insight into Jesus’ original parables.
Use these thought-provoking short films as introductions or illustrations for messages, or as discussion starters for small groups and Bible studies to look at and think about God’s Word in a whole new way.
This DVD is designed for use with the Parables Remix companion Participant Guide (sold separately). When used together, they are practical tool that can strengthen your faith.
1. The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-37)
2. The Parable of the Talents (Matthew 25:14-30)
3. The Parable of the Lost Coin (Luke 15:8-10)
4. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure (Matthew 13:44)
5. The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant (Matthew 18:21-35)
6. The Parable of the Two Debtors (Luke 7:36-50)
7. The Parable of the New Wine in Old Wineskins (Luke 5:33-39)
8. The Parable of the Rich Food (Luke 12:13-21)
9. The Parable of the Two Sons (Matthew 21:28-31)
10. The Parable of the Good Shepherd (John 10:11-18)
11. The Parable of the Budding Fig Tree (Matthew 24:32-35)
12. The Parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31)
13. The Parable of the Friend at Midnight (Luke 11:5-8)
14. The Parable of the Shrewd Manager (Luke 16:1-13)
15. The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree (Luke 13:6-9)
16. The Parable of the Mustard Seed (Mark 4:30-32)
17. The Parable of the Wheat and the Weeds (Matthew 13:24-30)
18. The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Builders (Luke 6:46-49)
|Contributor(s)||Stewart H. Redwine|
|Publish Date||Oct 23, 2012|