The trusted standard in women’s devotional Bibles, the NIV Women’s Devotional Bible helps you apply God’s Word to your everyday life. This Bible includes a full year of devotions written by women of God—some of these contributors are names you'll recognize; others will be new to you. All of these writers offer inspiration, candid perspectives, and guidance from the Bible.
During the week, there are guided reflections to help you apply Scripture to your daily life. On the weekends, you will have the chance to get to know the women of the Bible on a more personal level. After a year is up, you’ll find helpful reading plans in the back that will lead you into the next year.
- Complete text of the New International Version—the most popular modern-English Bible—in large print for comfortable reading
- A full year of weekday and weekend devotions with questions for reflection, additional Scripture readings, and more
- Devotions written by women of God, including Elisabeth Elliot, Lenya Heitzig, Carol Kent, Ann Graham Lotz, Kathi Macias, and Thelma Wells
- Introductions for each book of the Bible
- Multiple reading plans for year-after-year use
- Author index with biographical information on each contributor
- Subject index to help you locate topics easily
- Presentation page
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
|Publish Date||Feb 24, 2015|
|Bible Translation||New International Version|
|Who It's For||Women|
|Features||Ribbon Marker, Large Print|