For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. —Jeremiah 29:11
God has great plans for you. It’s true. The Plans I Have for You Holy Bible will inspire readers to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us.
The features of this latest addition to The Plans I Have for You collection include:
- Introduction from author Amy Parker
- 50 God’s Big Plans pages tell how God had big plans for individuals in the Bible and his people as a whole, for example, Moses, Noah, Jonah, Esther, and YOU!
- 25 Promise Prayers pages focus on children asking God to help them fulfill his plans for them.
- 100 highlighted verses, including God’s promises as well as hopeful and uplifting verses
- Presentation Page
- Index to features
- Index of highlighted verses
- Lively two-color art from Vanessa Brantley Newton, illustrator of The Plans I Have for You picture book
|About the Contributor(s)||Amy Parker
Amy Parker has written and co-written more than forty books for children, teens, and adults, with more than a million copies sold. She has collaborated with authors ranging from New York Times bestsellers to her very own son. Two of these collaborations—Firebird and Courageous Teens—are recipients of Christian Retailing’s Best Awards. But Amy’s greatest reward is being a wife to Daniel and a mom to their amazing sons, Michael and Ethan.
|Publish Date||Feb 7, 2017|
|Bible Translation||New International Version|
- Review by Jalynn
This is also a great time to explain to our children that God has all of His plans for us mapped out ahead of time most of the time way before we even know about them ourselves. This Bible has many different features worth mentioning. Promise Prayers and the many highlighted verses keep the child in tune to what this Bible has to offer. A great starter Bible for ages 8-12.
This is hardcover and the print is small font or seems to be. This is a more serious Bible versus the ones that are geared toward younger ages.
**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own. (Posted on 2/28/2017)
- Review by April