Ready for your first “real” Bible? Great! You’ll love how you can read this Bible all by yourself. The text is easy to read and The Beginner’s Bible® art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) of the Bible—written for kids just like you!
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
|Publish Date||Oct 4, 2016|
- Review by samantha
Fast forward a couple of years, and we have been blessed with the opportunity to review The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible. This was everything I expected it to be and more!
This NIrV Bible is designed for ages 6-10 and is a wonderful transition from the children's stories. With this Bible, you'll find larger font which is more inviting and easier to read for the young readers.
Upon opening this Bible, you'll find a full-color presentation page that perfect for gift giving. On the following page, is an area where the child can write their name, age and why they received the Bible.
Throughout this Bible, you'll find 20 full-color pages of the illustrations we have all grown to love. These illustrations are put in place to help make it easier for all ages to understand the stories.
You'll also find:
• 66 Book introductions and outlines that explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read
• A dictionary is located in the back of the Bible and has the same larger print that's found throughout. The definitions are written in a way that make it easy to understand that meaning of the word.
• A list of 150 Famous Bible Stories that's broken down into 12 collections
The Beginner's Bible Holy Bible would make a wonderful gift for a little one that's transitioning from a book of Bible stories to an actual Bible. The excitement on their little faces when they receive their first Bible is just absolutely amazing!
**Disclosure: We were sent a copy of this Bible free of charge in exchange for our honest opinion. (Posted on 11/6/2016)
- Review by Penny
This Bible, is written in the New International Reader’s Version, with beautiful illustrations throughout, created by Denis Alonso.
I like how this Bible is written in a larger font, making it easier for little readers. Each book begins with an introduction and a short outline. Throughout the Word are illustrations of common stories. At the end, is an easy to understand dictionary. There’s also a list of “150 Famous Bible Stories”.
I recommend this Bible for early readers, as a first Bible.
(Posted on 9/17/2016)