The moment you open this Bible you’ll discover amazing facts and inspiring people: powerful kings and beautiful queens, noble warriors and awesome prophets. You'll witness great battles and greater miracles. Best of all, you'll get to see how God loves and cares for ordinary people—and how much he cares for you.
- “Did You Know?” reveals fascinating facts in the Bible
- “Life in Bible Times” brings the Bible alive with descriptions and pictures
- “Let’s Live It!” shows you how to apply the Bible to your life today
- “Words to Remember” helps you remember important Bible verses
- Dictionary/concordance explains key words and helps you find important Bible passages
- Book introductions explain each Bible book
- 8 color maps show you where it all happened
- Complete King James Version of the Bible, a timeless treasure and traditional favorite
Ideal for home, school or church, The King James Version Kids Study Bible sweeps you off on a fun and captivating quest: knowing God.
|Contributor(s)||Lawrence O. Richards|
|About the Contributor(s)||Lawrence O. Richards
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
|Publish Date||Sep 23, 2014|
|Bible Translation||King James Version|
|Specific Color||Fluttering Fuchsia|
- Review by eva
I just purchase one, I;m planning on giving this to one of my children at church.. I love it... all the features are great. I'm ordering a few more for other kids. this is a great beginning to learn and understand God's word.. looking over the book I've learn something about culture in the bible days that I didn't know.
it is a great book .parents if you are looking for a first bible for your 9yr old and up this is it. print is easy to read.also. (Posted on 2/8/2017)