In this five-session Bible study, Wendy Blight implements her practical and approachable style to equip readers to study the Word of God and then apply it to their own lives in practical ways. This study is for any woman who wants to move beyond simply knowing about God to really knowing God in a very personal way. Join Wendy as she teaches how the very names of God reveal His character and heart.
This study will help women to:
- Realize their infinite worth as they explore the nature of the God who created and formed them.
- Live with bold assurance that their God is a personal God who sees them, hears them, and knows them by name.
- Walk confidently in knowing both who they are and Whose they are.
- Arm themselves with seven tools to pray more confidently and effectively in any situation or circumstance.
- Transform their walk with Jesus as they discover how He fulfills the Old Testament names of God.
This book includes biblical and historical background insights, practical application, and a memory verse for each chapter. The study may be completed individually or with a small group.
- Elohim: The One Who Created You (16:00)
- El Roi: The One Who Sees You (17:00)
- Jehovah Nissi: The One Who Stands Guard Over You (18:00)
- Jehovah Rapha: The One Who Heals You (18:00)
- More Magnificent Names (16:00)
Designed for use with I Know His Name 9780718004200 (sold separately).
Inscribed is a collection of Bible studies that lead women to not just survive but thrive by encouraging them to immerse themselves in the Word of God.
|Contributor(s)||Wendy Blight , InScribed|
|About the Contributor(s)||Wendy Blight
Wendy Blight is a member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries' First 5 Writing Team and serves as the Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Study Small Group Ministry Training and Development Coordinator. She is a national speaker, Bible teacher, attorney, and author of Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life and Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God's Story, both featured as Proverbs 31 On-Line Bible Studies. She has been a featured guest on Oprah Radio, the 700 Club, Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey, Revive our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman. Wendy's favorite place to be is at home in Charlotte, North Carolina writing and enjoying time with her husband, Monty, and their two children, Lauren and Bo. You can connect with Wendy through her website at www.wendyblight.com and through Proverbs 31 Ministries.
|Publish Date||Feb 2, 2016|