This die-cut board book features adorable art and combines the popular bedtime theme with holiday placement.
Sleepy little Milo, in his oversized pumpkin costume, is making the rounds at the harvest party with his friends. It’s time to go home, but he wants to enjoy every game at the fall fair before the night is over! Crunching leaves, crisp breezes, mountains of sweets—celebrate the abundance of the harvest season through this bedtime book for children. Charming illustrations and a sweet story are perfect for young hearts.
A great alternative to scary books, this fun harvest-themed book is sure to be a perennial favorite.
Features & Benefits:
- Die-cut board book is a popular and fun format for little ones
- Adorable art and a fun, wholesome story will engage children as they wind down for bedtime
- A strategic combination of the popular bedtime felt need and harvest holiday theme
- Fall books have become a big time for children’s book sales
- Fun glitter cover embellishment
|Publish Date||Jul 29, 2014|
|Who It's For||Baby 0-2, Boy 2-5, Girl 2-5|