Discover God's provision for your life in a 12-week study by Dr. Charles F. Stanley.
Circumstances in life can change in a heartbeat. An alarming doctor's report or the loss of a job can threaten your peace and joy. However, you can live courageously by focusing on God's constant faithfulness in your life. Learn from men and women in the Bible who overcame great obstacles by understanding that their source of strength is God.
- God’s Provision in Times of Danger and Trouble
- A Focus on Faith, Not Fear
- The Foundation for Our Security
- A Proper Perspective in a Time of Trouble
- The Unshakable Security of Our Salvation
- A Readiness for Rough Times
- The Believer’s Conduct in a Crisis
- Living As a Victor (Even When You Seem to Be Losing the Battle)
- Confronting Four Giant Fears
- A Focus on Our Destiny as Believers
- Five Prayers God Answers in Rough Times
- Take Heart and Have Courage!
|Contributor(s)||Dr. Charles F. Stanley|
|About the Contributor(s)||Dr. Charles F. Stanley
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of InTouch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
|Publish Date||May 4, 2010|
|Who It's For||Men, Pastor, Teen Boy 13-17, Teen Girl 13-17, Women|
|Series||Life Principles Study Series|