Desperate is for those who love their children to the depths of their souls but who have also curled up under their covers, fighting back tears, and begging God for help. It’s for those who have ever wondered what happened to all their ideals for what having children would be like. For those who have ever felt like all the “experts” have clearly never had a child like theirs. For those who have prayed for a mentor. For those who ever felt lost and alone in motherhood.
In Desperate you will find the story of one young mother’s honest account of the desperate feelings experienced in motherhood and one experienced mentor’s realistic and gentle exhortations that were forged in the trenches of raising her own four children.
Also in Desperate:
- QR codes and links at the end of each chapter that lead to videos with Sarah Mae and Sally talking about the chapter
- Practical steps to take during the desperate times
- Bible study and journal exercises in each chapter that will lead you to identify ways in which you can grow as a mom
- Mentoring advice for real-life situations
- Q & A section with Sally where she answers readers questions
|Contributor(s)||Sarah Mae , Sally Clarkson|
|About the Contributor(s)||Sarah Mae
Sarah Mae, listed as one of the Christian Broadcasting Network's "Six Women Leaders to Follow on Twitter," is an influential blogger, conference host, and author of the best-selling ebook 31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha House the Mary Way. She makes her home in the beautiful Amish country of Pennsylvania where she celebrates life with her husband and three children.
Sally Clarkson is involved in ongoing discipleship and teaching ministries to women, parents, homeschooling mothers, and Christian mothers and their children. She is the author of numerous books and articles on Christian motherhood and parenting and leads WholeHearted Mother Conferences.
|Publish Date||Jan 8, 2013|