You can have the home of your dreams!
This comprehensive guide walks you through every decision and addresses all the details that most homeowners don't even know to consider.
In this step-by-step, room-by-room handbook, Susan Lang considers every aspect of your homebuilding or remodeling project, such as how to
- Hire the right architect, interior designer, and builder
- Design each room to perfectly fit your family's lifestyle
- Plan ahead so all your storage needs are met
- Determine the perfect placement for light fixtures, switches, and electrical outlets
- Save money by avoiding costly design revisions or building change orders
You'll find helpful forms and checklists that will keep you organized and assist you in clarifying your needs. And if you're worried that building your dream home might turn into a nightmare, Designing Your Dream Home covers the most common mistakes that homeowners make and shows you how to avoid them. Susan Lang has thought of everything, so you won't have to.
|About the Contributor(s)||Susan Lang
Susan Lang is a personal home building consultant who works with projects as small as $3000 and as large as several million. This is her first book.
|Publish Date||Apr 15, 2008|