Our culture trains us to prepare for almost everything but death. Fear and denial are common human responses to the subject, What awaits us beyond this life? It is a journey into the unknown, or a glorious, spiritual pilgrimage to eagerly anticipate?
In Death and the Life After, Billy Graham answers these questions and more, addressing such complex modern day issues as euthanasia, suicide, and living wills. Dr. Graham objectively and compassionately:
- Shares biblical secrets to finding peace and vicotry in the midst of suffering
- Presents real life testimonies of courageous men and women facing death
- Answers questions about the process of dying
- Teaches practical, loving ways to comfort those facing death
- Gives practial advice on preparing a will and planning a funeral
Find peace, assurance, triumph, and even humor in a subject which is important to everyone.
|About the Contributor(s)||Billy Graham
Billy Graham, the world-renowned author, preacher, and evangelist, has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, The Secret of Happiness, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, and How to be Born Again.
|Publish Date||Nov 23, 2011|