Finally, a low-carb cookbook for busy cooks.
From the Introduction:
Even though I was watching my diet, I was gaining weight. I discovered that I had been on a "carbohydrate overload." Simply put, I was eating too many servings of processed simple carbohydrates. Eating fewer carbohydrates, especially sugary foods, along with eating more fiber has helped me feel healthier and become leaner.
Contains over 200 recipes that:
- Have 7 ingredients or less
- Can be prepared in 30 minutes or less
- Are budget friendly and have been kitchen tested
- Have nutritional information
Includes recipes for:
- Banana-Blueberry Milkshake
- Ham Cheese Pastry Roll-Ups
- Country-Style Beef Vegetable Soup*
- Cajun Crab Skillet Dinner
- Hawaiian Pizzas
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Slow Cooker Recipe
|About the Contributor(s)||Dawn Hall
Dawn Hall self-published her first cookbook when she needed to raise money to pay for her late husband's cancer treatment. Since then she has more than 1 million copies of her cookbooks in print. Her books contain simple, great-tasting dishes for busy people who like to eat real, everyday food. Her books also help to motivate and inspire healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.
|Publish Date||Mar 17, 2009|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $10.49