Join bestselling author Lysa TerKuerst for Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl, a six-session, small group Bible study DVD that helps you figure out how to trade in going through the motions for the spiritual healthy and vibrant life for which you long.
"“I really want to know God, personally and intimately.”
Do those words resonate with you? You’re tired of just going through the motions of being a Christian: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. That spiritual to-do list just doesn’t cut it. But what does? How do you step out of the drudger of religious duty to experience a living, moment-by-moment, deeply intimate relationship with God?
Join Lysa in six small group sessions that will transform your walk with Go from lackluster theory to vibrant reality!
The most invigorating and rewarding journey of your life awaits you as you discover how to:
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God.
- Study the Bible and experience life change for yourself.
- Cultivate great authenticity and depth in your relationships.
- Make disappointments work for you, not against you.
- Find incredible joy as you live out your faith in everyday circumstances.
This DVD features six 10-15 live teaching sessions from Lysa TerKuerst. It’s designed to be used with the companion Participant's Guide (sold separately) that is filled with helpful discussion starters, video overviews, space for writing thoughts, a helpful Leader’s Guide and much more
1. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Heart
2. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Walk with God
3. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Relationships
4. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Struggles
5. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Thoughts
6. Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl … in My Calling
|About the Contributor(s)||
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave and Unglued. She isn't shy about admitting what a mess she can be. But she's been learning God's lessons and sharing them on her blog (www.LysaTerKeurst.com) and in her books. Lysa is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen.
|Publish Date||Dec 22, 2009|