A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic has been a standard resource for students of Hebrew and Aramaic for over 30 years. This new edition has updated formatting and transliterations to be more useful and user-friendly for students. Unlike other vocabulary lists, this book includes a complete list of biblical Hebrew and Aramaic words in the Hebrew Bible grouped by frequency.
The vocabulary lists provide:
- The basic meaning of each word
- Syllabification in transliteration
- Key information about the word’s part of speech
- The number of times each word appears in the Hebrew Bible
- A separate section of the vocabulary list contains all Aramaic words appearing in the Hebrew Bible
- Essential indices are also included in the back
This resource is a proven and effective tool to aid students in Hebrew and Aramaic vocabulary acquisition.
|Contributor(s)||Larry A. Mitchel|
|About the Contributor(s)||Larry A. Mitchel
Larry A. Mitchel is the author of A Student’s Vocabulary for Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic. First published in 1984, it has helped thousands of students toward mastery of the Hebrew and Aramaic vocabulary of the Hebrew Scriptures. This updated version will extend its usefulness to students for years to come.
|Publish Date||Mar 28, 2017|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $10.49