1. Misuse of credit
2. Letting greed take control
3. Thinking of today and not tomorrow
4. Motor toys - the biggest cash drain
5. Failure to handle the "set aside"
6. Not knowing what to do with the $
7. Not caring for the "temple"
8. Either too much or too little insurance
9. Following fads vs. staying the course
10. Lackadaisical giving
11. Letting Junior eat away your nest egg
12. Not taking advantage of tax breaks
|About the Contributor(s)||Dan Benson
Through his writing and speaking, financial planner-turned-author Dan Benson has helped thousands of singles and couples succeed with their personal finances. The author of 21 Days to Financial Freedom and The Total Man, Dan states that the focus of his present and future writing is to help mid-lifers plan, save, and invest successfully to make the most of their retirement years. Dan and his wife, Kathy reside in northern Colorado, 'just downhill from the Rocky Mountains,' where they enjoy hiking, camping, and observing wildlife.
|Publish Date||Sep 10, 2004|